jeudi 2 juin 2011

The Family Became Incestuous

The Family Became Incestuous

Hi ISS readers, I think all you know me. For the new readers, at first I introduce myself. I am Moni, late 40 and 5’-7”. I was born in a middle class Bangladeshi Muslim family and serving in a public organization. I’m married and having two kids. My whole life is lustful indeed.
As I gained some practical experience about sex at my childhood, I became a sex-maniac and whenever I got chance I tried to fuck any aged girls or women with many tricks without applying force or at least to peep the uncovered boobs and pussies from hidden places when they change costumes.
I always find the chance to touch teats and breasts of sleeping girls or women. I think always believe “sex is one kind of art”. So I want to share the real stories of those incidents of my life with yours. I assure you that every tale will give you a full satisfaction.
Dear readers, the conversations of the story obviously were in ‘Bangla’, some places I have used ‘Bangla’ as happened and translated into ‘English’, otherwise I have tried to use translated English.
THE INTRODUCTION – I FUCKED MY FRIEND’S WIFE FIRST
I was posted at Khulna in 1988 and allotted with a nice service quarter in the colony. About 700 quarters in the colony and there was school and market also inside the colony. I did private tuition from the early period of my service, so after office time it became my secondary profession. I was very familiar for that in the colony. Because who studied to me scored well in the examination, so I got many offer from the guardian of the students. In 1993, Mr. Ramesh Chowdhury was posted in the accounts section. The man was very well-behaved and soon a tight friendship was grown between us. In January 1994, one day he invited me at his quarter to have a tee. I went in the evening and had a nice tea and introduced with his family.
Ramesh’s wife Munia looked so gloomy and unhappy though she was a quite beautiful lady. She had slight dark complexion and a good physique. I admired at her figure that after birth of two children her body construction, particularly breasts were admirable shapely and intact. She was about 5?-2? and I guessed her breasts were 34C cupped. Her appearance was nice to look at and the most attractive part was her smiling, when she smiles her nicely arranged teeth sparkle like pearls between the nice lips which were looked like the cell of oranges. When I was staring at her with a full look, I noticed that her eyes sparkle for a moment.
He had two daughters Geeta and Seeta, no son, Geeta was elder and would appear upcoming HSC examination and Seeta studied in class six. Geeta has got her father’s fair complexion and she had a gorgeous body, about 5’-6” tall and wide as usual. That time at her 17 year age she got a bulky body and I guessed her boob’s size was 36D. Seeta’s complexion like her mother may be darker than her mom. She was then only 11 and her newly puffed up lemon size tits was visible over her frock. The most attractive part was her eyes, she was liquid eyed girl.
Ramesh had an intention for inviting me at her quarter. At last he offered me to teach his daughters. I gladly accepted his proposal and started from the next month. From the very beginning I explained about my two rules. When I teach, I don’t tolerate any interruption, so the room where I teach must be locked from inside and nobody could disturb me. And the other was any snacks or tea, if offers, may be served after finishing my teaching. Munia Boudi followed the rules strictly. After finishing study the two sister went out from the quarter for playing in the school playground, which was 20 minutes walking distance from the quarter. Ramesh worked till night in the office, he came only for lunch and performed overtime job for extra earning.
Everyday Munia Boudi arranged snacks and tea for me, while having those I chitchatted with her. After about one month, our chitchatting was starting to go another ways, from market price and children’s study to human relation and soon she started bantering with me slightly. I noticed that recently when she arranged snacks for me on the low tea-table, her pallu of the shari removed from her body and the deep cleavage of the shapely breasts was visible through her very low cut blouse. I noticed that when I stared at her cleavage she observed my looking and smiled. I smelt something carnally within her behavior. I thought about that because I seemed Munia Boudi wanted to set up a sexual relation with me. So I decided to impress her towards me. I know that for impressing a lady there is an easy way to admire about her beauties and figure, if possible feed something her favorite like chocolate, ice-cream etc.
Suddenly I remembered that few months ago, Ramesh was inquiring some Ayurvedic Practitioner to me. I asked him about the reason and he with a huge hesitation informed me that recently he was gradually losing his sexual power and at last his sexual ability became about completely lost. Recently he felt slight sexual arouse in one or two days in a month but he couldn’t give sexual satisfy to Munia Boudi. He also told me that many treatments he took but all are in vein. Last six months he kept himself hidden from his wife and stayed maximum time at office. I advised him to discuss the matter with Munia Boudi openly but he informed me that he tried but his wife didn’t show any interest and she only cry in nights. I then clearly understood about Munia Boudi’s desire that she was craving me to satisfy her sexual hunger. So, I understood Munia Boudi’s view of mind and wanted to take the chance.
Meanwhile one day suddenly I felt pee pressure and asked Geeta about toilet. She told me that their outside toilet was unserviceable and requested me to use the indoor toilet. I went there; it was an attached toilet opening with two rooms, bedroom and drawing room. I tried to open the door from drawing room and found it was locked inside and I heard the sound of waterfall. Soon I found a small hole from which a narrow light ray was visible. I pinched there with my nail and a seal was detached and the hole became larger. I peeped through the whole and what I saw, my heart became throbbed. Munia Boudi was bathing nude under shower. I amazingly saw her body and it was very nice. Particularly, I astonishingly observed her breasts. Those were so shapely, firm and intact like an 18 year virgin girl’s breasts about 30C cup. Her clean shaved pussy was very nice and I could see the clitoris which was flourished within the fat pussy lips and hung.
After ending the tuition Munia Boudi arranged my snacks. I gave a full look at her breasts and told BOUDI, DO YOU KNOW HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE? She smiled and told EVERYBODY TELL THAT.
Me ? HOW COULD YOU KEEP YOUR SHAPE SO INTACT? I THINK YOUR SHAPE STILL AS A 18 YEAR OLD VIRGIN GIRL. NOBODY COULD IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE A MOTHER OF TWO CHILDREN. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?
Munia Boudi ? HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SHAPE, GUESSED?
? NO, TRULY SPEAKING, I SAW YOUR NUDE BODY.
? HOW, WHEN?
? ONE HOUR AGO, YOU ARE BATHING, I FELT PEE PRESSURE AND THE OUTDOOR BATHROOM IS UNSERVICEABLE, THERE IS A HOLE IN THE DRAWING ROOM SIDE BATHROOM DOOR, I PEEPED THROUGH THAT AND COULD NOT CONTROL ME FROM SEEING YOUR SO NICE NUDE BODY.
? YOU ARE SO WICKED, SO NAUGHTY.
? BOUDI, I ALWAYS THINK YOU, RAMESH IS SO LUCKY, HE HAS GOT YOU, ENJOYING.
Boudi became gloomy and a black shadow covered her face.
? WHAT HAPPENED BOUDI, ANYTHING WRONG (I acted that I know nothing about Ramesh’s sexual disability).
? WHO WILL HEAR MY SADNESS?
? WHY, WHY ARE YOU FEELING SAD? PLEASE TELL ME BOUDI, I CANNOT TOLERATE YOUR SO SADLY FACE, CAN I HELP YOU ANY WAY?
? RECENTLY RAMESH DOESN’T LIE MY BED, HE SLEEPS IN GUEST ROOM.
? WHY, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
? HE BECAME SEXUALLY DISABLE AND DOESN’T GET ERECTION.
? OH SHIT! THEN WHAT WILL YOU DO?
? (Weeping) WHAT CAN I DO, I COULDN’T LEAVE MY CHILDREN AND I DO NOT MIX WITH OTHERS, SO I HAVE TO PASS MY DAYS SUCH, I WILL BECOME MAD.
? PLEASE BOUDI, DON’T CRY, I COULDN’T TOLERATE YOUR CRYING, LET’S THINK ABOUT SOME REMEDY OF THE PROBLEM.
? YOU THINK SITTING HERE, I’M GOING MY BEDROOM AND IF YOU WISH YOU ALSO CAN COME OTHERWISE LEAVE THE HOUSE.

Boudi ran to her bedroom, I finished my tea and then got up and forwarded to the bedroom. I saw Munia Boudi was standing beside dress-stand facing opposite. I stood behind her and kept my hands on her shoulder, she shivered slightly. I turned her body and saw the stream of tear was flowing from her eyes. I grabbed her face and planted a kiss on her eye, I sucked her tears of both eyes and licked the whole tear from her face, she smiled and her teeth sparkled again. She hugged me tightly and told MONI-DA I’M PLUMMETING, PLEASE SAVE ME. I whispered into her ear DON’T WORRY DARLING; I AM ALWAYS AT YOUR NEAREST. I’LL DO WHATEVER I COULD.
I removed her shari soon, her firm plump breasts made two small tents with the blouse and the nipples pointed through the cloth, I guessed she didn’t wear bra. Soon I unbuttoned her blouse and removed from her body, her breasts bared. I felt her deep warm breath and she kept closed her eyes. I could see her nice shapely breasts clearly from the close distance and my 8” long penis erected soon. It became rigid like an iron mast and made a huge tent with my lungi, I didn’t wear underwear. Suddenly Munia Boudi leaned more at me and I was going to hug her and her abdomen touched my penis. I asked BOUDI HOW YOU ARE FEELING NOW? She replied with a mysterious voice HEAVY RIGID AND STIFFED. I amazed and asked again WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Suddenly she gripped my penis and told while shaking my penis I’M TALKING ABOUT THIS, WOW! WHAT A GIANT THING IT IS, MONI-DA YOU ALWAYS CARRY A LARGE CUCUMBER INSIDE YOUR LUNGI I NEVER UNDERSTOOD.
I smiled and nothing said and Munia Boudi dragged my lungi knot and brought out my penis and she again admired about my 8” long and 7” fat penis. She was rubbing her thumb with my circumcised penis head. Pre-cum was oozing and she smeared it at the whole head. Then she sat down and took my penis into her mouth and sucked nicely for about five minutes and then got up. She hugged me and kissed me eagerly. I also kissed her and suck her lips, her voluptuous shapely breasts were smashed with my chest and I desired to squeeze those firm plump balls. So I made some space between us and grabbing the breast while I pressed Boudi hissed and shouted MONI-DA PLEASE DON’T PRESS SO HARD. I shocked and asked WHY?
watch and telecharge  line1
watch and telecharge  line2
watch and telecharge  line3
watch and telecharge  line4 
watch and telecharge  line5 
watch and telecharge  line6

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire